Thursday, December 15, 2011

Canada, politics

I was under the impression that I signed into my blog on current affairs,politics commentary etc. Guess now that I'm here I might as well post a comment. My other blogs are worldconcerns, Pirmasens, Fredsart and Cobourg...but, now to Canada and I will try to keep this going:


APPAWAPISCAT
Housing, poverty and all this good stuff as it relates to the lifestyle of our Indian friends,natives,aboriginals the great grandchildren of our north American original population.

Note, it has taken over 500 years for successive governments, that is about 20 generations to properly refer to these, our original inhabitants of this region, north, central and south American peoples to call them something other than Indians. I covered this extensively on my other blog but that's not the subject of this posting.

We, Canada, paid the British multi million dollars for a couple of outmoded, defunct submarines. One of them nearly met with disaster on its way to our shores (fire) the other one as well needed extensive repairs and refitting. Both of these ships have never been used and  are now being scrapped which will cost more millions, keep in mind that they've never seen any useful service for Canada.

If our aim was to cruise around the three oceans bordering our country, we obviously failed and  would have been better off to spend  this money in this country on fixing up our remote villages and towns inhabited by our original citizens native population.

No comments:

Post a Comment